What's new in TDM 1.02
See also the changelog on our bugtracker page: Changelog.
Changes / Features / Issues fixed
- #2151: replaceInvItem() script event didn't accept $null_entity
- #2174: "snd_alert3hc" was not used by the code due to a typo
- #2172: attachToPos scriptevent not working
- #2145: New objective components to detect readable open/close/page_reached events.
- #2190: Moss patches can spawn on players head and is mantleable.
- #2074: Crash in idPVS::FreeCurrentPVS
- #2205: Crash at shutdown in idEntity::UnbindNotify() of AI
Fixed missing crystal_light shader. Added frob-highlight stage to textures/darkmod/metal/grate/trans_grating01.
List of new and improved textures:
- Several building facades
- Selflit gleam added to several windows that were missing it
- A few new door textures
- Several new models, including a cart, tree, windmill, toolbox, playing cards, etc.
- New skins added to several models
- added a prop winebottle that AI will hold and drink from
- added a couple new animations
- some specialized idle animations for beggar
- special animations and definitions for "sitting and playing cards"
- fixed some animations so torch-wielders don't burn themselves
- zombie foot-drag sound reduced
- "sleeping" behaviour added to revenant
- "Lantern Bot" AI added
New frame commands:
- attach - spawn and attach an entity of the given class
- destroy - detach and destroy the entity at the named attachment position
- drop - detach (to world) the entity at the named attachment position
- pickup - teleport and attach to the named pos the named entity
These new commands enable sophisticated animations that create temp. objects, or make the AI able to "transport" one entity from A to B (via "pickup", "walk", "drop").
- new candle-pinch sounds (less loud than before)
- new Vocal Set: "Average Jack"
- AI don't ramp down quite so quickly from minor alerts, and ramp down a little sooner from major alerts.