What's new in TDM 2.01
From The DarkMod Wiki
See also the changelog on our bugtracker.
- Graphical improvements: Most female characters have been updated with better rigging, improved meshes and textures. (Springheel)
- All female heads and a couple male heads have been improved. (Springheel)
- Revenants slightly more resistant to sword blows; more vulnerable to holy water.
- Skeletons more vulnerable to holy water.
- Some new weapon sounds added. (Springheel)
- AI far more likely to lunge forward while attacking, making it more difficult to dodge by running backwards. (Springheel)
- Bug that caused AI to do double damage when hitting player has been fixed (grayman)
- Slight adjustments to combat difficulty settings to make lower setting easier and higher setting harder. (Springheel)
- Calling folder something other than "darkmod" will no longer cause error when loading games. (taaaki)
- Fixes to the way AI detect bodies. (grayman)
- Hitting "use" while reading static readable no longer consumes inventory item. (grayman)
- New dungeon chain models added (HMart)