Glossary of terms
From The DarkMod WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- "Blue-coat" -- slang for a member of the City Watch.
- "Box-man" -- slang for someone skilled in cracking safes.
- "Dodger" -- slang for criminal who has (so far) escaped capture.
- "Eagle" -- slang for a member of the City Watch.
- "Glass" -- slang for gems or jewellery.
- "Keshka Brotherhood" -- a foreign gang that rules all illegal activity in their territory. Known for cutting the left hand off those who oppose them.
- "Mandrasola" -- an addictive drug, used most often by aristocrats.
- "Mandrake" -- slang for Mandrasola.
- "Picklock" -- street slang for a criminal skilled in opening locks and safes
- "Prowler" -- street slang for a criminal who roams the streets at night looking for things easy to steal.
- "Snakesman" -- street slang for a criminal who uses his small size to slip into places he isn't supposed to be.
- "Taffer" -- a trouble-maker, usually used to refer to someone young or mischievous. Can also extend more broadly to law-breakers and ne'er-do-wells.