Difference between revisions of "What's new in TDM 2.01"
From The DarkMod WikiJump to navigationJump to search
m (Tels moved page What's New in 2.01 to What's new in TDM 2.01: Use the same format for every "What's new" page.)
Revision as of 10:45, 26 January 2014
See also the roadmap on our bugtracker.
- Graphical improvements: Most female characters have been updated with better rigging, improved meshes and textures. (Springheel)
- All female heads and a couple male heads have been improved. (Springheel)
- Revenants slightly more resistant to sword blows; more vulnerable to holy water.
- Skeletons more vulnerable to holy water.
- Some new weapon sounds added. (Springheel)
- AI far more likely to lunge forward while attacking, making it more difficult to dodge by running backwards. (Springheel)
- Bug that caused AI to do double damage when hitting player has been fixed (grayman)
- Slight adjustments to combat difficulty settings to make lower setting easier and higher setting harder. (Springheel)
- Calling folder something other than "darkmod" will no longer cause error when loading games. (taaaki)
- Fixes to the way AI detect bodies. (grayman)
- Hitting "use" while reading static readable no longer consumes inventory item. (grayman)
- New dungeon chain models added (HMart)