DarkRadiant is The Dark Mod's very own map editor, originally based on the open-source GtkRadiant. Visit the project website for release announcements or check the development forums. The source code is hosted on github.
OrbWeaver started working on it in Spring 2006, greebo joined the team as of October 2006 (the initial release was version 0.5.0). Features at this stage include a categorised entity inspector, drag-resizable lights, projected lights, customisable colour schemes, skin chooser for models, UV editor, a unified surface inspector, color selection tool for lights and numerous bugfixes over the GtkRadiant codebase.
Alphabetical List of Articles
Installation / Compilation
- Download the latest release from the github project page.
- DarkRadiant - Quick Installation Guide
- DarkRadiant - Compilation Guide
- Video Tutorials
- DarkRadiant Keys
- DarkRadiant Tips and Tricks
- Texturing in DarkRadiant
- DarkRadiant Command Reference
- Defining custom Filters in DarkRadiant
- Readable Editor