Difference between revisions of "Bindings and User Settings"
m (→Commands: fix link)
|Line 98:||Line 98:|
= Commands =
= Commands =
The List of available D3 console commands can be found here: [
The List of available D3 console commands can be found here: [://../doom3/commands.Doom 3 Console Commands]
Revision as of 02:12, 19 January 2022
This page contains a list of key bindings and other user-modifiable settings.
This is technical information intended for advanced users and developers; most users will want to choose their settings via the main menu.
To add a keybind in the DarkmodKeybinds.cfg file, look at the following examples of the syntax:
unbindall bind "ESCAPE" "togglemenu" bind "SPACE" "_moveup" bind "#" "_mlook" bind "+" "_impulse48" bind "0" "_impulse10" bind "^" "_impulse0" bind "a" "_moveleft" ; compass bind "c" "inventory_hotkey '#str_02397'" bind "d" "_moveright" ; spyglass bind "g" "inventory_use '#str_02396'" ; keys bind "k" "inventory_cycle_group '#str_02392'" ; lantern bind "l" "inventory_use '#str_02395'" bind "m" "inventory_cycle_maps" ; lockpicks bind "p" "inventory_cycle_group '#str_02389'" ; readables bind "r" "inventory_cycle_group '#str_02391'" bind "s" "_back"
Note that some keys have special names (SPACE, ENTER, ESCAPE), and some items are referred to by their string template to make it work with internationalization.
- unbindall: Removes all keybinds. Used at the start of the config.
- _impulse0: Open the Console (Default: )
- togglemenu: Toggle the menu (Default: )
- _impulse19: Toggle objectives menu (Default: )
- _impulse40: Grab item with grabber
- _impulse14: Previous weapon
- _impulse15: Next weapon
- _button5: Creep (Default: )
- _impulse24: Mantle (without jumping)
- _impulse41: Frob
- _impulse44: Lean Forward (Default: )
- _impulse45: Lean Left (Default: )
- _impulse46: Lean Right (Default: )
- _impulse23: Crouch
- tdm_toggle_crouch: If set to 1 it causes the crouch button to act as a toggle. (Note: the D3 (Doom 3) native "in_toggleCrouch" will not apply to TDM anymore).
- in_toggleRun: If set to 1 it causes the run button to act as a toggle.
- in_alwaysRun: If set to 1, the player will always run (not very useful in a stealth game).
- _impulse47 : Previous item.
- _impulse48 : Next item.
- _impulse49 : Previous group.
- _impulse50 : Next group.
- _impulse51 : Inventory Use item.
- _impulse52 : Inventory Drop item.
- inventory_hotkey [item] : Used for setting up inventory hotkeys.
- inventory_hotkey : Used by itself, it returns the hotkey string of the currently selected item, if one exists.
- inventory_hotkey someItem : Given a hotkey string, it selects a matching item.
- inventory_hotkey "" : The empty string hotkey has a special meaning; it unselects inventory items.
- For example, with the compass selected, the inventory_hotkey would return "Compass". Then typing inventory_hotkey Compass will select the compass, if you have one.
- inventory_cycle_group [category] : Used for cycling through a specific group of items (e.g. lockpicks or keys). The name refers to the inv_category spawnarg.
- inventory_cycle_group Keys : This will cycle through the available keys in the inventory (and wrap around).
These commands from Doom 3 are no longer used.
- _impulse20: Change team
- _impulse22: Spectate
- _impulse28: Cast Yes vote
- _impulse29: Cast No vote
- The list of available Dark Mod Cvars can be found here: Cvars
- The list of available D3 Cvars can be found here: Doom 3 Cvars
The List of available D3 console commands can be found here: Doom 3 Console Commands
See also Console Useful Controls